Tuesday, October 12, 2004

FAI-NER-LEE.

yes! Promos over! Time to slack!

Right now I'm eating my softee ice cream which I bought last night. My mum rather.

Woke up at about 2.30pm, hehehe.

Tuition at 5.30pm for Chinese later, sigh, have to start doing homework now. Sian! Can't wait for AO levels for Chinese to be over man.

I watched The Exorcist : The Beginning yesterday. Went alone, cos the rest didn't want to go. And I couldn't wait any longer, hehehe. The show was quite alright, I got scared in stupid parts of the movie (crows flying around, doors opening), and when the scary parts came, I wasn't scared. All in all a good show, an okay twist at the end, but the CGI really sucked. Yep. Could see where it was fake and all. The sad part of the movie was, I wasn't even bugged after the movie. I normally get spooked for like one week after watching ghost flicks (The Eye), but for The Beginning, I wasn't. :( However, the spiritual aspect of the film is terrific. You could really feel the power of the verses which Merrin used. Which reminds me, I haven't been to church since Promos started. :(

I give it a 3/5 rating.

Anyway, we're having a BBQ at Sentosa tomorrow. Hehhe. Tuition in 1 and 1/2 hours time!

Gotta get that Girl to like baseball. Luckily she didn't stay up when I asked her to. The Cable TV guide tricked me. And I stayed up till 1am to watch. Sad. So I didn't wake up at 8am to watch today, in case they trick me again. There's another one at 5pm later though.

Next movie to watch?

Probably another acton/ghost flick. Ah, Resident Evil.

The life of a slacker. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home