Sunday, September 26, 2004

Maybe, Someday, Somehow.

Hello again.

Yesterday we played soccer 7 a side in Marina South. Trained for a few months for it. BUT I had a sprain on my right ankle, and I had my mock-promos for math which clashed with the timing for the match, so I only played one match. The math paper was still alright, I haven't marked it yet, hope I pass.

After the test, I shared a cab with Winson to Marina Bay. He had his BB team and his own U-19 team too. By the time I reached there, we had only one match left. We had already lost 1 and drew 2 matches. So I played the last match and we won! However, we still couldn't qualify. We drwe with Winson's team, who had thrashed a team 8-0 in 10 min. Coal.

So we were out. We also sent 2 U-16 teams. 1 didn't qualify, the other team got 3rd! The 3rd-4th placing match we played against Winson's U-16 team. kekeke.

I bought a kite + string for $2.50 after we got kicked out. I haven't flew a kite since Primary School! Zuriel joined me, had some fun. We extended the string till all the thread was used up. Damn fun, had some trouble trying to fly without clashing with other people's kites. After everything ended and the rest of the boys wanted to go home, we cut the string and it flew away. Hehehe.

Today I woke up at about 11am? Yeah around there. Missed service again. Sigh.

Apple and YiFei came and play at our house again. They're still here, at this point in typing. We'll be meeting their parents for dinner at No Signboard Restaurant later at 7pm. Which is in 5.30pm.

Gotta study tonight too.

BYEBYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home