Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Happy Teachers' Day!

Bored. Totally.

Just finished doing my Applications of Differentiation tutorial. Tried rather.. to a pathetic end.

Mr Lee hasn't even finished teaching us and he wants us to do them! Whatever in the world is that?!

Oh well, at least I have LOTS of questions to ask him tomorrow, so he'll stop telling us to "treat me like jokers even though I act like one". Weird.

Woke up at 10.20am today. Went to Lakeside Family Centre to return my officer his carrom board. Had a competition last sat. But damn, Carthage won. My ex-squad. Heh. Went home and played DOD. Then slept from 3pm to 5.20pm. What a weeeirddd dream I had. First, I dreamt that I dreamt a dream. Then, I dreamt that I told my friend about the dream that I dreamt. That dream was weird. Something about treasure hunting around an island that looked like Sentosa and having to dodge arrows from a "one in a million" Legolas-like spider. Really out of this world. Then something about a cave/temple filled with Hieroglyphics(spelling?) and more running away from something. Damn. Why can't we remember our dreams?

I hate school. I detest it. I should give myself a kick in the balls for not studying hard last year. Or maybe I should have gone the poly route. RP is kickass. :(

Oh well, I suppose I'm still having fun with the krew @ JJ.

Things to look forward to? Lots.

1. Lin's coming back to JJ this Friday, she wants to learn mass dance.
2. Birthday's coming!
3. Oh shit, I forgot what no3 was supposed to be.
4. Oh I remember now, removing braces on the 26th of September!
5. September holiday. (Hurray!)
6. Happy Teachers' Day!

Things not to look forward to:

1. Promos coming!
2. Have to go BACK to school during September holidays for extra lessons. (WTF!)
3. 5-day week. (2nd WTF! If Hillgrove decides to put BB on a weekday, wtf, goodbye. I don't have to go for BB anymoar.)
4. Tomorrow.
5. Friday.

Much love all around. Have a nice night yall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home