Monday, August 30, 2004

Ah, yes.

Yes indeed.

What a tiring day. Finished everything school related at 4.30pm. Then went to tie the tables together for tomrorow's mass dance. Hohoho, Suria and myself is gonna be infront of the whole school, nevous and excited at the same time. Oh yea, while tying the tables Yulin came back to school. Heh, she looks good in her SA uniform man. She went to accompany her senior who wanted to cut her hair in JP.

WEIRD THINGS GIRLS DO.

heh. Suria was dead tired so being such a gentleman, I went straight home with her after the table tying. Then here I'm back.

Played DOD. Trialing for -rS- . redshift. A pretty decent clan in Singapore. Hopefully I'll get in. Speaking of games, Doom3 lags my com. :( But a very very good improvement since Doom2. Those imps, goddamn, really really got a MAJOR improvement. When I first saw them, I thought they were the Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. heh. When you get hit by bullets / claws, the HUD would blur and shake. Cool, absolutely cool. Man. Heh.

I want to watch Alien vs Predator tomorrow! But I've got Chinese tuition tomorrow. Damn.

Okay, can't wait to meet Miss Hema and maybe Mr Khor tomorrow. Hehe.

And to end with a note, I have to update more often. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home