Friday, August 20, 2004

TA TA TA DA DA

aklsjdfl;as

Why hello there.

It's another Friday night, and today's my brother's 12th birthday! Hurraay!!

Okay, nothing much happened.

Heh. Failed math. Mr Lee kept asking me how i failed, he said I do not looked stupid. And everything he asked me that question, I gave him the same answer:

" I could do all the revision tests and assignments what! Then I dunno what I couldn't do the test!"

After which he would give me him funny look. Hmm. Anyhow, it's fun talking to mr lee in pure singlish + chinese. Hehehe. =P

Physics I got 56/110. Which sucks. I got LOTS and LOTS of careless mistakes. I could have easily gotten about 70 marks if I actually studied harder. Grrr. Okay, Yulin's birthday in 2 days. But argh, that silly girl's not free! Oh yea, speaking of East Coast Parks, we are gonna do our CIP at ECP this sunday. I be having BB tomorrow. Sian, I lost my crossbelt and cap at ACJC last week. Luckily PRIMER GOH SER GUAN's gonna give me his. Kekeke. Okay, I gotta buy a belated birthday gift for my little kiddy bro. I've got no time to buy for him today. Rushed back home at 4.10 on a cab when I just ended lessons for my chinese tuition. Argh. 4 hours of Chinese can kill. It kills as much as smoking. Ababababababa.

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dumdumdumdudmdudmdudmdumdumdum dadadada.

That's Erotomania for you folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home