Monday, August 16, 2004

Dark rings appearing.

Sup. What a beautiful and fruitful Sunday this has been. Woke up at 11.30am then had brunch at British Club. Hot babes! :D

Okay then went home and started revising my math. Many thanks to Haer, Abbas and Valerie for teaching me so many sums. And taking up most of your time, Haer having to walk out of the library just to teach me a sum and Valerie having to spend almost 3 hours teaching me sums when she had physics to revise. Many many thanks indeed! :) Much love to all.

I wonder how I'm gonna fare for Chinese though.

Okay then studied from like 12pm to 11+pm. Nice. Hehee. Now I'm burning some nursery rhyme CDs for my sister.

Then gonna burn some songs for myself and sleep!

Hopefully I'll come back from school tomorrow with a smile on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home