Monday, July 19, 2004

ASDF.

Sigh, been busy busy busy these few days.
 
I finally joined softball, quite fun, hopefully my passion for it will last.
 
In school, I wanted to update my blog but now that I'm typing this, I don't know what to say.
 
Lets start from my grades. Final grades were A B4 O E E8. :( Mother was disappointed. Gotta start working real hard man. Oh yeah during the weekends my family went to Queensway to get me 2 pairs of shoes. I got both Nike, a dunk and a nike air running shoe, really nice. And I'm getting my softball glove soon.
 
My chinese is slowly deteriorating, heh. Finally I'm getting tuition. Hope it helps. Maybe I'll quit being a librarian. Damn tired these few days. Sigh. Can't even think of a good subject header for this post. Still gotta do Chinese homework, but I don't think I'll do. :D
 
My BB Captain said he just nominated me to be the flag bearer during 14th August, some BB prize presentation thingy. Okay, nothing else to add, got a headache coming out.
 
Ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger amenda said...

yoez! softball ehh... u look more harry-like in ur cap. haha, dun quit! tho u pple look abit *DUH when throwin the ball on the track.. but keep it up! :)

20/7/04 11:03 pm  
Blogger lordaero said...

wahaha, softball is fun! but the ball is NOT soft like the name suggests. :D

21/7/04 10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home