Sunday, July 25, 2004

asdfasdfsdf

Sian tomorrow gotta start schooling again.

Friday.

Finally met coach. He's quite muscular man, giant forearms. Quite lame also. Haha, but heard he has a 'notorious' bad side. Can't wait to check that out. Sheesh. Extra training on tuesdays now! So I have to bring PE attire EVERYDAY except friday. PE on mondays and thursdays and trainings on tuesdays and wednesdays. Siao liao. Then I got my softball glove also. Yong Chuan didn't want to buy so I replaced him. New glove very difficult to close so it was kinda difficult to close the glove. When I was walking home in my estate a indian(?) woman asked me who my coach was. I said I didn't know his name but he coaches in Ngee Ann Poly. Turned out the woman was actually an ex-national player and she used to trained with the boys who, most of them, retired and is now a coach. She thought that I was in HCJC due to the poor lighting and me wearing my uniform at that time. She looked American but looks Indian at the same time.

Sunday.

We got a new dvd player last night, from sheng shiong supermarket at taman jurong. Heh, that place, everything's so cheap. But kinda low quality, cos most of it's customers are construction workers. The fishes' eyes were either so yellow, red or cloudy. Yucks. Their mutton was in a bag, not in a freezer. Hehe. Cheap cheap stuffs. DVD player was bought for $98. Akira brand.

Computer's being giving my dad trouble. It's too sensitive, installing a new hardware/software would cause the entire system to crash. My dad has to make backups whenever anything is installed so that he could boot something it back up in case something goes wrong.

Oh well, too lazy to do homework. See ya.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home