Friday, August 13, 2004

Hunted by a Freak.

Nothing much happened today. Had a computing test, it's still okay, hopefully can pass since it's a retest. Got 1 mark the other time. Hehe. Okay.

Tomorrow I'm gonna be the flag bearer for my BB company. We'll be getting the JM Fraser Bronze Award. The poroblem is, I don't know how to carry / march with the flag!!! Die liao! Have to learn tomorrow. Hopefully there'll be some rehearsal or something so I can get familiarised.

I added a shoutbox. Prob is, the font is abit too small. Have to squint or something.

Chionged my homework yesterday night. Almost passed out halfway while doing. Too damn tired already!

Bought Ramly burger today. Yummy. I bought it while taking back my BB coat from Edmund. I lent him for the National Day Parade and he didn't wash and I have to wear it tomorrow! Damn discusting. Yuck. Soccer training is on Sunday I think, so I have to buy my boots tomorrow. I might not go though, common test is next week and I haven't started on my revisions. :(

Okay, tomorrow is the big day for those taking chemistry. Good luck man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home