Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Captain Quazar.

Hello.

Tomorrow I'll be having my last 2 papers : GP and Computing. Hurrah hurrah hurray. Just finished studying my computing. Seems, chim.

Okay, AVP coming out in 2 days time. Brother's birthday in 3 days time. Yulin's birthday in 5 days time. :D

Blahblhablha, think I'm gonna buy a new polo T tomorrow after my test. Looks nice.

Then er, think I'll change the music from Winds of Change to Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe.

Congrats to Ronald Susilo for defeating Lin Dan and now his German opponent.

I've got a bad case of flu, hopefully it'll improve by tomorrow otherwise i'll have to hang on till 2pm then I can go home. Study study study. I need my gaming fix. I miss DOD, FLF, and definately Q3 RA3. Maybe I'll request Doom3 for my birthday :D.

Okay, out. Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home