Monday, August 23, 2004

chakagushilaya.

Hello once again. Much love all around.

Time to pia my PW. Have to hand in my draft report TOMORROW. And we just started today.

Before I reached home went to Jurong Point to grab a box of chocolates and a box for my CT! Yabadabadoo.

I'm tired, frickingly tired! Sian, yesterday was fun. We went to East Coast for the Service Learning Project to pick up litter at the beach. Lotsa stuff to pick up, the rubbish the waves sweeps onto the beaches. Coal, after that we (Abbas, Sufian, Azman, Haer and yours truly) went to rent bikes @ $4 and went cycling for 1.5 hour. Cycled to one end and went over to the other end, but had to turn back halfway due to insufficient time. After that brought them to Clementi for soccer matches with my BB friends. Jeez, the bus ride was damn long. Almsot 2 hours from East Coast to Clementi. Bus 196. You could like sleep and wake up and still had time to spare. The soccer court was beside Pei Tong Primary School, Yulin's primary school, hehe.

Okay, then played against some 'Japanese' team (as nicknamed by Haer). They were locals, but played terribly. I pressured the keeper while he had the ball in his hands, and he rolled it into Jia Le ( who was playing for the other team), so I just happily slided the ball into the back of the net. Went on to score a few more, won a few matches, Ser Guan and Jasper happily contributing to the goal count. Lost to my class though. My old shoe (which I used to wear to town) almost broke into 2 after the games.

On a more serious note, I failed math ( 22/65) , passed Physics by a mark (56/110), Chinese (45/100). God I'm screwed. =/

PS: Surath makes a good keeper. Yummay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home