Saturday, September 04, 2004

Maybe you'd understand.

Why hello there.

Nothin much happened today, just regular schooling.

CT gave us back our PW draft report. He said it was totally hilarious. Oh well.

Lin did not come back today!! Argh!! Was looking forward to it. She said Jasmine didn't come to school today so she won't be coming :( .

I asked Khairuldin to join me in our school's mooncake festival. Basket, Chinese pupils have to pay $5 for the ticket but Non-Chinese don't have to pay anything. :(

NYA-NYA-NYA.

So after school I went home to sleep. From 4pm to 11pm. Mom bought Ramly burger for me. Kekeke. Yummay. That was my dinner.

Tomorrow, I'll be going over to Fei Yue Family Centre @ Bukit Batok to bring the kids to Hillgrove. We'll be taking them on a 20 car rally ride all over SG to visit places of interest. The rest of the boys will be going to Botanical Gardens to set up a buffet/picnic or something. Only 20 Boys, 20 Girls and 20 kids will be on the 20 car ride thing. 1 per car plus a driver. Yummay. Can't wait. Hopefully I'll sleep (well) tonight.

Oh yes, the September Holidays are here! Cheers!

Have a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home