Thursday, September 02, 2004

Sweet.

Hello once again.

Just came back from slacking in front of the computer.

Few hours ago just got nagging about my grades. I really have to buck up, or face the wrath of my dreaded ex-tutor. Heh.

Oh well.

Tomorrow's Friday, so who's complaining eh? :D Finally. Hopefully Lin will keep her promise and come back to JJ. Maybe she forgot all bout it and she's going town or something. Oh well, tomorrow's Friday, so who's complaining eh? I'm bored. BTW, just changed musak to my PERSONAL FAVOURITE BAND, Dream Theater! It's a song called Hollow Years. I think I'll go find their music. Geez. I just remembered about a shop. It sells really old music and has a really olden day feel to it. They sell lots of metal songs. Metallica, Black Sabbath, ++. But the problem is that they are in LD format. So I don't know if that shop was actually one from my dream or one that I actually went! I think if it IS a real shop, it should be in Plaza Singapura. Maybe it was just another recollection/flashback from a dream. Weird. Goddammit. I hate it! Its bugging me.

Back to the topic. There's a shop called Sembawang in Lot1. (Yep, don't ask!) I bought a 1992 Eric Clapton CD, Unplugged. Yep. 1992. So hopefully I'll find a 1999 Scene from a Memory OR 1994's AWAKE. If I can't find any, I'll get 2003's Train Of Thought. FFFRRRIICICKCKKKINNGG coal band. Seriously. Coal. Ich Liebe Erotomania and Fatal Tragedy! :D

But if I can't find ALL of them, tomorrow's Friday, so who's complaining? :D

Have a nice night yall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home