Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Happy Birthday!

Good evening!

Today, I officially turn 17!

Yup, today's the big day, my birthday! All in all a radical cool event. One that happens annually.

Got my present from the class early. I got a hp tag that had my name on it. Had normal lessons and did PW over at Winson's house.

Five minutes into his house, I stepped on his dog's urine. So I took it off and went to wash my leg. When I came out, the dog had my sock in his mouth. From then on, the sock stayed in his mouth. Didn't want to get back my sock afterward. It had a hole in it too, so I didn't really mind if the dog ate it or something. Watched some anime which name I have forgotten, played with his massage chair, then started doing PW. Hopefully it's better than the first draft. Coal. Okay.

Went home and had dinner. Then cut the cake. Nice presents. Sister bought for me a ClimaCool t shirt, parents got me a Zen Touch. Little brother got me 2 bags of chips. :) Me loves them much much.

Yup. Today's my grandfather's birthday too. We share the same birthday. Ain't that cool? To think I was his birthday present 17 years ago. Something a few people can boast about. :D

Tomorrow we'll be having a surprise dinner for my grandfather at Serangoon Gardens. So I have to chiong back home. Friday we'll be having the mooncake festival thing over in school. So all my nights are packed. :)

On a more serious note, I haven't started revising for my promos yet. I'm so dead. I have to start somewhere, somehow! It's difficult, trying to start my revision despite the high pile of homework I get everyday.

Wish me luck. But it's my birthday, so who's complaining? :D

Have fun yall. Much love all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home