Monday, September 13, 2004

The senses within.

Why, sorry about not updating as regularly. Busy busy busy.

Today will be a fast entry, and I'm off to do my math homework before he rings up my house again. Sigh.

O well, Okay. Saurday. Didn't go BB, but *tried* to study. Finished the 6 GP tasks I was assigned to. Then went to Yum Cha for my birthday dinner. Early dinner, tho' birthday wasn't supposed to happen till 4 days later. Have a little something to share on my birthday. We ate with the two baby girls from my sister's childcare centre. They had a little sleepover too.

Sunday.

OVERSLEPT. Didn't go to church. I woke up at like 1pm, 1 hour before I was supposed to meet my BB friends for a soccer match against Grace Methodist Church. Match was alright, challenging I should say. We were up against those 20plus years old, while my team consisted mostly of sec2s and sec3s. Lost 5-3, but offside goals were aplenty for them. Good job boys. After that went to meet Val and passed her my BB Cambodia trip application form so she can fax it over. Woohoo, I'm going to Cambodia :) Ate at a chicken rice stall near her place. Damn, chicken rice sucked. Badly. :(

Went home and tried to finish off my homework. Then Mr Lee called. Woah, haha. Chased me for one of my assignment. Coal. I had difficulty doing most of the questions.

Today.

Kinda cleared up everything, homework-wise. Slept from 5.30pm to 7pm, then from 8pm to 9pm. Yep, damn tired. Now gotta start doing my homework. Sian.

AND MY 2nd PW DRAFT REPORT IS DUE TOMORROW!!! ARGH!! I HATE PW!!

They should bloody abolish the damn thing, it's taking up too much of our time.


Okay. Kudos to you, and have a nice night.
You can jack into my playlist, the Monday Blues are on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home