Wednesday, September 22, 2004

JAWS.

Why hello!!!!

What an important day today is. It's the day I 'finally' remove my braces!! Yup, after 2 years of wearing them, it's time to take them off! Why is finally between inverted commas? Cos I'm not sure if I'll be happier with them on or off. I've been wearing them for so long, it's become a part of me. I've already gotten used to them!

Okay, started the school as per normal sans shoes. Wore sandals, of course. After that Mr Tan released us early at 12.30pm. Ate my lunch and headed towards Outram Park for my National Dental Centre. Met my mom there. Had to, cos I was afraid to carry 500buxxors around. Hehehe. Okay, so the dentists removed my braces, polished and did an x-ray on my teeth. Gonna collect my retainer next week. I forgot how to brush my teeth the normal way now, and I don't know how to smile too! :D

Okay, after that went POSB with my mother via cab. We opened an account for me. :D

On the way there, we saw a 'traffic policeman' that wore a t-shirt bearing ' HOSTAGE NEGOTIATING TEAM'. Cool huh?

Okay, so I be at home slacking, while I'm supposed to study. Study study study. Okay, I be studying now. Goodbye to you.

Have a jolly day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home