Thursday, October 28, 2004

OGL reloaded.

Whay hello.

Just got back from the OGL meeting. I sang loud, I cheered with all my might, I jumped high, I had fun!

I felt the surge of the OGL spirit once again, since February. JJ spirit, maybe?

Today nothing much happened. It was the last day of me officially being the class rep of 04S30 today! Quite happy, sad also. One year has passed by so fast. So much has happened.

And I forgot what I was supposed to type.

Oh yes, I'm gonna collect my new specs this Saturday. Hehehe.

Today's the last day of school too, so all my after-school programmes will be starting soon. I'll be very very very busy till January or February, until orientation ends. Really miss the OGL days. I'm lucky to be reliving that soon. Woohoo. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home