Friday, October 15, 2004

Jerry, YOU'RE FIRED!!

Why hello.

I'm bored. Bored as hell.

ARJKLAWJFKL:WJ:FLWFKLJF:JAWKLFKL:@!$@!IU$IO!@U$O!@RI

I can't find anything to do!!! Listen to my musak until I've heard it over and over and over and over and over again. Play games till I'm bored. TV? Don't even mention it.

Right now I'm chillin' to Hotel California for the 5th time today. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay okay. I woke up LATE for unofficial softball training yesterday. Nik, Yuhua, Bao Yue and Rayson turned up wit me. We threw and catched for a while, but stopped when the weather turned HOT HOT HOT. So me and baoyue went suntanning. After that we went to play squash. Heheh. Then I went home and slept.

Tomorrow, I'll collect my leather ball from Bao Yue!!

And I'll do my PW oral presentation practice tomorrrow too.

I'm bored.

Watched a ball game between St Louis Cardinals and Houston Astros today. Nice game, highlight was when the Cardinals scored 2 home runs back to back :D

for the guys, hot babe, HERE.
for the ladies, hot hunk, HERE.

Oh yeah. I'm supposed to get my strings. AFJKLASF:ALFS:

I miss my guitar.

Tudos, to a very boring night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home