Friday, October 29, 2004

Abysmal.

Why hello.

The weekend is here.

So are the holidays :)


Started the day waking up at 5.30am. Thought there was school. Then realised it was a holiday, and went back to bed. Slacked through the entire day, as usual. Played games, blahblahblah. At night, my mother, brother and I went to Pizza Hut for dinner. A great end to the day, avoiding my maid's cooking. Woohoo! :)

We tried the new Chicken Teriyaki pizza. Damn it sucked. Badly.

There was this Miso soup was too damn saltish, maybe it was because the soup was nearing to its base, so normally all the saltish and undesirable stuff hangs around. Think of it like Milo. The thick and gooey stuff always ends up at the bottom.

The pizza was too sweet, in my opinion. Luckily, we also ordered a regular sized Super Supreme, my favourite pizza of all time.

I suddenly remembered of Rocky's Pizza at the Rail Mall. Haven't tried that joint, looks/sounds good.

On the way back, I collected my new spectacles. I got these. They look kinda cool. Before I collected my specs, I found out that Optical 88 opened a new branch just opposite the Jurong East Regional Library, and they have the frameless model I initially wanted! Basket! Oh well, oaks are too expensive anyways. I'll probably get them when I'm older.

Tomorrow, softball training, then BB camp meeting.

Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home