Monday, November 29, 2004

3 Days to Liftoff.

Hello.

Pretty much has been happening lately.

On Saturday, we had a softball match against our seniors. Don't know them, only one or two. Hehe. Yea, it was kinda fun, having a reunion and all. Most probably the testimonial match for the seniors. After that I went home and started packing my bag. I couldn't go for RS' meeting! Sorry guys! :(

Went for the last YEP briefing yesterday. Pretty much settled everything, except for a few loose ends. Can't wait for the trip, but I'm having mixed feelings as well. 2 weeks 2 days sounds very long, alotta things can happen during that period of time. I wonder if I'll be able to cope with the drastic change of lifestyle over there, the food, the culture. Yup. :)

After the briefing we went to eat and play pool. That 5 player pool game took super long, with Benjamin ended up being the winner *cough* *cough* . Hehehe. So I'll be seeing the rest of the krew at Changi on Thursday.

Started to pack my things, hopefully I won't forget anything!

That's right, 3 days to liftoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home