Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Houston, we have liftoff.

Hello, this shall be the last post before I leave for Cambodia.

Things have been progressing real quick these days.


I've packed my stuff, I'm good to go, just hope that I won't forget to bring anything. Hehehe. Looking forward to this trip, waited for 2 years already!

Yup.

Watched The Incredibles on Monday, really funny movie. Hehe.

Yeah.

I'll be bringing my guitar abroad with me. Soo, hope my guitar doesn't get travel sickness! Will add more when I'm back!

Seeya!

Will be back on the 18th, so until then, no more updates!

1 Comments:

Blogger lordaero said...

Hey man,

Nice blog you have. :)

How'd you come across my blog? Kinda surprised that you commented. Cool.

:)

23/12/04 12:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home