Sunday, January 16, 2005

Streps.

Hey!

Heh. Weird thing happened yesterday. ALMOST fainted during training yesterday.

I mean, what?

We were throwing balls out in the field and then coach asked us to gather round. I felt very weird soon after that and I felt weird. Yeah. My hearing went softer and softer and my vision went yellowish-white. It's like those vison you get when you wake up in the middle of the night and there's something yellow blocking your vision. So yeah. That thing started to take over my vision and I turned to the person on the right (who was Li Guo) and told him I wasn't feeling well. He said, "orh". ahaha. Oh man. So the rest took notice of me and coach asked me to squat down. I sat down. Then Tam carried me to the shelter. So embarassing hehehe.

Yeah. Then Jasmine, who was sick also, had to take care of me. She went to get me some bread, Khairuldin came along and filled my water bottle. Hey, a big thank you to those who take care of me! :)

Then I started to feel tired and wanted to go to the sick bay, cos i figured I wouldn't get better if I just sat around. So Sebes and Tam accompanied me to the sick bay. Slept, then went home. Thank you Jasmine!

Found someone who is selling the MT-2. Problem is, his office is at some Ubi Techno Park, which I have absolutely no idea where it is. As usual. Yeah.

$80.

K thanks, I shall get some rest now.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home