Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Want to Buy.

That's right.

Went for normal lessons today, then went for the OG outing.

Heh, it was fun, but I was kinda tired and had headache, so wasn't quite enthu during the outing. Ate at Pizza Hut. The 10 girls shared a set meal D, which comes with drinks, Hut's platter, 2 bowls of soup, and 2 regular pizzas. The funny thing was that, 12 guys were eating 4 sets, with dear Jerome and Kevin sharing one set. Like Tham Bahn said, they are cows, having 4 stomachs. hehehe.

Oh, in school, I forgot to take back my pencil so I went back to the computer lab. Saw the new intake of computing students. Heh. Oh, Xin Yi, one of my OG members, is in computing. Yeah! So many girls!! For my batch I only had 1 girl, Phui Yung!!! Damn I miss my 1st 3 months class, the crappiness and bond we had. Damn fun. I miss my 1st 3 months alot!
Really.

We're having open house this Friday. It'd be fun, it would most definately will! :)

BTW, mother has given me the green light to buy my 2nd hand pedal! Yeah! Haha.

So, this is a shoutout for those selling 2nd hand pedals:

I'm looking for BOSS MT-2 MetalZone or BOSS DS-1 Distortion pedal. Cheap cheap please! Leave a comment or shoutout at my shoutbox.

Danke sehr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home