Monday, February 07, 2005

M'sia, here I come!

Hello!

Happy "Wan" Year!

Haha, lame advertisement.

Anyhoos, I just got back from school, PC was kinda okay.

During Computing we did spring cleaning of the labs! Haha, slacker subject. Then Mr Tan gave us this small golden rooster as a Chinese New Year gift. Hehehe. Now we're learning Dreamweaver in school. Coal.

Okay. So I just got back from school. Gonna leave for Malaysia soon. Yep, it's that yearly trip to my grandparent's place to celebrate Chinese New Year. Also, that means:

1. Great food!
2. Relatives!
3. Ang Pow!
4. More great food!
5. FIREWORKS!! :)

Haha. I love going back to my grandmother's place. It's stress-free but I'm gonna do homework there too, no time to slack. Actually too much time to slack till I've to study there. Hehe.

Okay, goodbye! Will be back on Thursday night, see you soon!

Happy Chinese New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home