Sunday, February 06, 2005

You, do that thing you do.

Hello.

Bit of mixed feelings right now.

Chinese New Year's round the corner, but I've still gotta do my homework. :(


Yesterday we played a softball friendly with ex-CCKSS. The guys are in NS, but they still had time to play with us. It was our first friendly with another team.

The experience is very different, fun too. I wasn't in the starting line up, then coach got me playing right outfield, then centre outfield and finally 2nd base. I wasn't quite sure of how to play as a 2nd baseman, hopefully I did it alright. We lost 9 -5, but it was a good attempt. Hats off to our team!

I'll be going to school twice next week, leaving for M'sia tomorrow night, then coming back on Thursday night. Yep, it's that time of the year again, to get ang pows!! Heheh. Just hope that I don't receive another 2 ringgit from THAT relative.

I want to do my homework, but I feel so tired.

Oh well, good day to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home