Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I'm working through my lunch hour, you furry log!

Heh.

How many times I've been doing the above mentioned.

Found this in Dilbert's cartoon strip, Alice said it to Dogbert. Love that cartoon to bits.


Heh.

Well, nothing much happened.

Just bored. I've to do homework homework homework. How funny Math seems to be the subject which I can't stop doing. The assignments and tutorials just pile up sky high and the moment you finish one topic, you've to start on another.

Enough ranting, time to do homework.

Picked up my specs along the way back. Then took a photo for some gay residential card that my estate is doing. I think it's a total waste of time. The security is so lax, they like anyone and everyone in without checking, what's the use of a bloody residential card? Lousy!

Soccer was alright. Funny too.

Led the boys on the road run on Monday. Was quite fun, memories flooding back while jogging. I miss my honeymoon period!

Tomorrow's softball, hopefully we can use the field!


Time for Complex 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home