Saturday, February 19, 2005

Now and Forever.

Back from YEP Presentation.

Overall it was great.

Chee Yoong and my family sans sister came today. Hope they enjoyed myself. But before they came, my mother went to JJC for our Love Fiesta.

Heh.

The video presentation was really really nostalgic. Heh. Felt like yesterday that we did the stuff we did in the video. Really miss Cambodia. Sigh.

It's so, stress-free? And here in Singapore, it's super stressful. We can take catnaps (and always one after lunch!) over there in Cambodia and we can't even get proper rest in Singapore. That's the education system for you, folks.

Had Yoshinoya for dinner, some went over to Kenny Rogers. Didn't had the appetite for Kenny Rogers, and I'm trying to save my moolah.

Super tired now.

Well, BB YEP DEC 04 has just officially ended, but like what the video said, "Hopefully this is not where we say farewell". I think.

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home