Saturday, March 19, 2005

Free.

Hello.

Haha, we won the match against NJC, 10 - 5. Our first win for the season, go Vipers!

hah. Actually we had two matches, the 2nd against TPJC, but I wasn't feeling too good so I asked coach to bench me. I lost track of the score, I think we lost though.

Tomorrow we'll be having our 3rd 4th placing, but I won't be playing. Doctor gave me two days of exemption from sports. I've got flu. Dammit. I want to play.

Then yeah. Gotta do my GP and Math homework. Started like 0.5% today. Wasn't feeling very well. Ha. I mistyped Math homework for Chinese. That's funny of course. It's a great sensation, not having to take Chinese ANYMORE! Woahu!

Hur hur.

Good luck guys and girls, tomorrow.

:) Muack muack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home