Friday, April 15, 2005

Oh no. PES B.

Hey.

Well, started off the day going to CMPB with Guo Bei for our NS medical checkup. We were the 3rd/4th ones there. The actual medical process actually started out much later though.

There were all in all 10 stations, with the first 7 being medical checkups and the last 3 being station logistics and psychological tests. It was okay, but I kind of liked the last station, where we had to do Mensa-related questions, number sequence, physics questions, and memory questions for almost 2 hours. I enjoyed it, but the whole thing took too long. Most people there complained of tiredness after the session. Heh.

But I got PES B in the end. My hope of being a clerk is gone. :(

Well, tomorrow's another big day. It's the first gig of our worship band. We got the name changed from youthJam to WowForWorship. Finalised songs for tomorrow are Everyday, I Will Run To You, Lord I Live Your Name On High and One Way. I'm sure God will see us through tomorrow, we've been practising hard for the past 2 months, trying to figure out the songs, from the actual song to little nitty bits.

And I'm still tired from this morning. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home