Sunday, May 29, 2005

Teheehee.

Hello, a very good evening to all of you.

Heh, today I delivered my "speech" on behalf of my captain. It was Boy's Brigade Sunday, our enrolment service in church.

I was kinda nervous in the beginning, even before service started. My captain asked me to be in church @ 7.45am to watch how he delivered the speech. It was the 8am service, very very cute to see elderly folk in choir attire. It's nice to see that no matter how old they are, they still believe and trust in God.

About 9am, I went to ACJC for the 10am service. The congregation was spontaenous and active. It was quite fun actually, to be on stage. There were about 250+ people? Yeah. But it was great fun.

Hehe.

New experience eh? I love the songs too, it was contemporary worship. Different from the music @ The Tacklebox. Sort of jazzy, my favourite. It's been a loooooooooong time since I attended the service @ ACJC. I think it was sec3-4, I still remember that I used to wish and hope that I'd study in ACJC after my O's 'cos I'm familar with the school. But alas, I did not.

Tomorrow we'll have the actual opening ceremony for the pre-U seminar. But now, it's time to game. With 3/4 of our computing class. Yes, that's the actual number. :)

Seeya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home