Sunday, May 08, 2005

Don't Stop Me Now.

Hi to you.

Damn, the weekends are over in such a jiffy.

It's always like that, and I always rant at the same thing over and over again.

Well, at least it's holiday next week. And Star Wars is going to be screened next week. Woohoo! From 1977 till now, the saga finally ends. Don't know why, but I'm such a nerd for these old movies. Indiana Jones, Batman, Superman, HEH! Next movieto look out for at the oldie section, Flash Gordon. :)

Anyhoo, back to reality.

Maths test tomorrow. I really hope I pass (who doesn't?). I've did all I wanted on these topics, but I still feel that it's not enough.

Quack.

Our softball legacy ends next week. Seems fast eh? Can't believe it's like last month I told myself on the bus that I'll have to stop going for training soon. And now it's next week. How time flies.

Well, time to sleep early.

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home