Thursday, July 07, 2005

So I Look To You.

Hello all.

What a short week it has been.

No school for me tomorrow!

I'll be going to take the Air Force trial. Hopefully I'll pass, then I can be a pilot or something.

:)

Today after school, we (winson,yuhua and I) went to JP like we do every Thursday. Went to grab lunch at Mos Burger (as usual) and walked around. Usually we have a specific route which we follow after eating, but somehow today we didn't. We went to Popular as I wanted to get Hillsong's latest CD. But I couldn't find it anywhere. I finally got the CD at Life Bookshop. It's called Look To You, by the youth worship band in Hillsong. It's great. Makes me want to serve in the Music Ministry more. Awesome songs!

I've decided to take part in interhouse tennis, softball, and badminton. Abbas needed a tennis doubles partner, so I decided to join him. We'll be playing (or at least try to) tomorrow. Shawn wants to throw balls(softballs of course, whatever were you thinking!) in the afternoon. So yup, it'd be one heck of a day tomorrow.

And the councillors are gonna step down tomorrow! So this part of the blog is to gratify them. Thank you so so so much for all you've done, it's been a wonderful time leading/playing with you guys since last year! Seriously, you guys are definitely better than the 23rd council, let's hope that your successors will be able to be on par or even succeed you guys further. Orientation, Chinese Riddle Competitions, tournaments, pre-u seminar, and other events have tired you guys out physically, but definitely not in spirit.

You guys SIMPLY rock!

Once again, I salute you!

Tim out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home