Monday, June 27, 2005

I Want To Know You More.

Hello,

Hah, my computer was down during the whole of last week ( thankfully) so I could actually study for my tests.

But I didn't think it made any difference: we still have the XBOX.

No matter, it's gone.


And yes, I've got the results for the tests, which is surprisingly fast. I got 69 for computing and 56 for math. Sheesh. 56?! I spent the entire week studying only math. And 1 day for computing. Well, I'm sure to be dead for physics, heh.

Had our BB anniversary at Big Splash over at West Coast last Saturday. Got burnt pretty badly. But it was fun of course. Minor screw-ups though. This Saturday would be my last Saturday parade, and my last YouthJam Worship "gig" for the Secondary 4 Graduation. Well, hopefully everything goes well. It's been long since we've (the band) been together to make music for the Lord. Of course, we became rusty.

Oh, speaking of yJ, we met up with the Music Ministry in church for our first ever Advanced Training. The people from the worhip band took time off their schedule to teach us. I had the opportunity to learn from Reiner. I've always thought he was a drummer, I didn't know he could play the guitar so well either! He taught me the different scales, which I've been trying to learn these few days. It suddenly occur to me that riffs and solos were mostly from scales, I've always thought they were randomly fretted notes which sounded beautiful. How ignorant.

Well, it's back to school (when did we ever leave school for the holidays?) and the new term has come. And it will go as soon, I bet. Time to treasure these few remaining months to study study study. If not I'll be regretting again.

Goodnight, and have a nice evening.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, lordaero. There's an interesting site about tickquest neoticker at tickquest neoticker.

1/12/05 5:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, lordaero. There's an interesting site about electronic day trading at electronic day trading.

3/12/05 3:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lordaero. Nice blog. You may want to check out QQQQ day trading. It's got lots of info on QQQQ day trading.

4/12/05 7:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lordaero. Nice blog. You may want to check out emini trading. It's got lots of info on emini trading.

5/12/05 10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lordaero. Nice blog. You may want to check out day trading course. It's got lots of info on day trading course.

6/12/05 9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home