Monday, August 08, 2005

When I cross over Jordan, I know that I'll be running home to you.

Hello, fresh from Sports Day.

Hahaha, yup, BIKILA got champions, as usual. And I think we got last again, haha. It's almost like a tradition already lah, the champion house last year clinched first and the last get last again.

Anyhoo, good job to everyone who took part. Great fighting spirit++.

Past weeks have been hectic, studying being main priority. Uh-huh. And I REALLY REALLY REALLY have to CHIONG now, if not I won't be able to finish even one round of revision before prelims. Sheesh. Can't believe how academically based Singapore's system is. Parents keep saying the same thing like "Study hard ah! Never study next time no girlfriend no family no money ah! No car also!"

In short, you're a loser.

Anyway I shall stop ranting now.

Festival of Praise was good! Delirious + Hillsong. I went for the opening day, and we almost didn't make it. Half of my friends who went couldn't go in. Haha. We recieved conflicting comments on the number of people at the Indoor Stadium. So we flipped a coin and let fate decide. In the end, we all boarded a taxi and went. But halfway there was a jam and the other cab decided to take the MRT instead. Big mistake!

The songs were almost the ones in the album Unified Praise, which I was crazy about. The things they say during the song was about the same as the CD, so freakishly enough I could predict what they were gonna say.

But there were surprises of course, Darlene sang One Way, haha. On the way there I was discussing with Edmund as to whether United Live would be there as well. Then I said," Darlene singing One Way? No way!" Haha. How wrong I was. It was great. They even did Tell The World, from United Live's Look To You album. Hurray!

We bought CHC's album, Cross as well. Nice songs. Haha.

Okay, slack for awhile more, then study. Goodbye to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home