Thursday, September 01, 2005

Beep beep beep, boom.

Hallo.

Sooooo Teachers' Day was fun eh?

Started Wednesday contemplating whether or not I should go school. Haha. Well, I did in the end. Concert wasn't too bad, apart from the fact that the emcees' mics were too loud. And they screamed at ear piercing pitches.

Haha, then I went home and slacked. Then went to the NLB wanting to see Michael Yamashita's exhibition. But no! They removed the billboards even though it was the last day. Argh! So I made a wasted trip. The library looked empty too.

So I made my way down to Cathay (as usual) to check out the bags. I think I'm getting a 2nd hand Stealth Reporter 100 AW tomorrow. Why second hand? Because I have no $$! I still need more to buy a 2nd hand lens. Hohoho.

Okay. So we (the family) went to Hong Lim Complex today to have lunch. Good food. Cheap too. And good place for shooting. Lots of old people. I like to shoot old people.

Okay, back to school tomorrow. Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home