Sunday, August 14, 2005

Back in Black.

Hello it's me!

Yup, an update as promised.

Today was kinda fruitful. I went out in the afternoon to meet a seller for his National Geographic book. I took like so long to go Bugis' OG, where I was supposed to meet him. I lost my way! It's entitled National Geographic Photography : Field Guide - Secrets to Making Great Pictures. Got it for $34! Quite a steal. Great condition too.

I then made my way (with lots of help!) to Peninsular Plaza. I was planning to buy a cable release and a UV filter for my camera until I realised that the shop which I wanted to go to was closed. I was also kind of lost within Peninsular Plaza. Hohoho. So I went to some shop (which didn't look promising) and I got my filter for $23. They didn't carry the original Nikon cable release, so I didn't buy. I have to go back to Cathay to get it, someday. Andddddddddddd I'm eyeing a few Lowepro bags, they can be my photo bag, and double up as a backpack for school as well. :)

Quotations for Orion Trekker II and Rover AW II warmly welcomed.

Well, weekends over! Time to study study study. At least school's ending in 3 months time! Then I can burn a few films. Wootay.

Okay, goodbye to you. Have fun at school tomorrow. Ha, ha, ha.

Don't bet on it.

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home