Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Line.

Hello!

I'm finally back to update. Been busy with falling ill and stuff. But I've recovered albeit feeling out of place sometimes.

This week has been a really bad week for me. It can be called "The Week That Screwed Me" (read: reality check).

You see, on Monday, I got scolded by a certain Math tutor due to some careless mistake in my Hypothesis Testing assignment. It's like, been super long since I've gotten scolded directly by a teacher. If I remember correctly, the last time something like this happened was either during my early secondary school days or late primary school days (yes, I know, I'm WELL BEHAVED). Anyway, then on Wednesday, there was this prep talk during Civics period and another teacher scolded me. I don't know why he suddenly scolded. Okay, fine, so it wasn't exactly scolding. More like a 'fierce' prep talk.

Their words really got to me man.

Feeling cheesed, I took out my TYS to 'vent' my frustrations. (yes, it's nerdy, I know!) Amazingly, I could actually do sums which I couldn't do previously! So I figured that if I could harness the 'energy gained from the week' and use it to my advantage, it would be a great thing, as my happy TYS would tell you.

Another reality check: 17 days to Prelims, and 72 days to the final battle.

On a light note, I got an invitation to this Saturday's TNP Canon Photojournalist Seminar! Due to some miscommunication/misunderstanding, Ian the Tech Guy from TNP called me once on Monday and once today to tell me that he'd sent me an invitation. Hurray! That means that I can go to the NLB after that to see Michael Yamashita's exhibit! I hope they have some photos he took during his journey to retrace Marco Polo's journey across the Silk Road. Can't WAIT.

At least I've got something to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home