Tuesday, September 06, 2005

1, 2, do the kung fu.

Hi.

Prelims in less than a week!

Study lor.

Well, slacked abit during the weekends. Went to Comex twice with classmates to check out the prices and went again on Sunday to get what we wanted(not needed). I got myself the Stealth Reporter 100AW on Friday as *promised*. Dad asked me to get a flash as well. Many deals, but expensive. Anyway, I promised him not to touch the camera again until after exams, but he's like asking me to get-this-get-that. Haha.

Sucks to have exams this year! So many things happening (including WCG).I bet my dad would have asked me to join WCG if there wasn't any exams. How I wish the A's are over already. ARRGH!

Okay. Study time.

Actually I'm hungry, so it's time to eat!

HUBBA HUBBA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home