Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fourth Edition.

Heyho!

Hello! Okay, I shouldn't be updating now, but heh. :) No paper tomorrow. Yippie!

Prelims so far are still considered alright. No major hookups, albeit some careless mistakes. :(

Since there is no paper tomorrow, I went to find a CD with classmates. Walked all over Jurong East area but couldn't find it. Too bad! So I went home and slacked. Till now.

Well, I'm thinking of getting this Holga 120GCFN camera. Don't know what that is? Click here. It's a cheap plastic camera (including the lens) and everything is fixed, from shutter speed to aperture. But I'm thinking of getting one. Why? Because it's interesting. But it costs a whopping $83. This model caught my attention because there's interchangeable colour gel flashes, meaning the flash not only emits the standard 'white' colour, but also blue, red, and the likes. Which reminds me of lomography, but isn't. I think it's a great camera to just carry around, aimlessly shooting at stuff. The pictures will most likely turn out not the way I want it to, but that's what special about Holgas. :) Hmm, not sure if it's cost justified though. Pretty heavy on the moolah side. Well, we'll see. Most likely I'll get one, prelims are here and since I've got only one paper a day (hurray!), that means saved allowance. So I should be able to get something out of 2 weeks. Hehe.

Okay, PC is emitting some cranky sounds I've never heard before. Better switch it off soon. And for once, I'll start studying for a paper 2 days before I take it! Yay! Is that cool or what?

Good luck to those taking prelims, and to the minority (if any) of the juniors reading this: good luck for promos!

2 months before freedom!

PS: I saw my handsome best friend yesterday. I wanted to ask for his autograph but he was shielded by a security guard. So I couldn't. :(

Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home