Monday, September 19, 2005

Focus! Focus!

HELLO!

I just came back from the Camera Hospital.

Why?

Because my camera died on me last night!

I was snapping away at lanterns and stuff then I realised the shutter dial (a dial which allows you to select the shutter speed) was broken. So I went to the Camera Hospital @ Sunshine Plaza after my computing paper and I just got back. I'm so sad now. Originally I thought the guy would fix the shutter dial, then he was checking the other parts and saw that my LENS and my film winder was ALSO sort of spoiled. My god, my lens has focusing problems! It's gonna be terrible man. If he can't fix the lens, that lens would be a very heavy paperweight indeed. How sad! Then I would have to fork out one or two hundred bucks for another lens. No money already lah! :(

I think he took pity on me knowing that my current lens had problems and I only have ONE lens. So he took out a zoom lens from his dry cabinet and let me play around with it. He quoted it at $250. Yes expensive, but it's a zoom plus macro (allows you to take very very very close up shots), how much do you expect? It's already a good price, considering these two factors.

Okay, damn sad now. Not at my camera, but at the guy who sold them to me. How dishonest people would be just to earn money. Sheesh! Fancy selling me a lens which has problems and now I have to spend on repair costs. Oh well, maybe it's a blessing in disguise, I get a good deal on a lens and I learnt a very good lesson : no more bidding on ebay and yahoo auctions! Don't say I didn't warn you ah! At least after this saga, my camera (and hopefully lens) would be alright. I hope.

Maybe it's just Monday.

Okay, good bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home