Monday, October 03, 2005

BNG.

Hey.

Went to the airport yesterday to fetch my mom back from UK. kladjl;ksdjfkajsldfjasd HEHE :D I LOVE MUMMY!

I LOVE DADDY TOO!

Okay! Now that I'm filled with love and joy, let me recall what I initially wanted to say. Okay!

School ended quite early, so went home to slack. SLACK. But after a while, conscience got to me and I started to finish up the SAJC paper. But I realised I still kinda sucked with nuclear physics. And I'm being lenient on judging myself.

Okay, so yesterday I took back my developed roll of film. Out of 35 shots, 27 exposed correctly, and only 2 shots were 'acceptable'. Kinda expected though, I was testing out the focus since it's the first roll after the Repair. Focusing MIGHT still be off, I have to check again. More detailed tests, next roll. Andd, out of the 2 keepers, if I have the time, I will finish up another roll and go to KT Digital Imaging at Chinatown to develop. Heard lots of good comments about that place eh? Yup, then scan those 2 and the new roll and post it up, maybe.

Okay, prelims are over, no point brooding over them right now. Gotta forget about it, and chiong all the way to the finishing line.

What's good about tomorrow:

1. 2.5 hours of lessons! :D
2. Finally getting my Nikon bag! :D :D
3. Can study! :D :D :D

Okay! Goodbye! Family love, aight!

EDIT: Doggie still missing, please help my friend to look for it! Yup, it's not mine, I only have 5 fishes and 2 terrapins. Which won't escape, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home