Friday, September 30, 2005

ISO 200/24°

Boom shakalaka!

Hello!

Okay, it's the weekends! Yay!

So it's Friday, the week has passed by so fast.

Spent so much monies today, yesterday's post on resistance to consumerism seemed non existent. So what did I buy today?

Before that, the grad night 'presentation' was a total waste of time. Seriously lah, I think everyone thought there would be like a powerpoint presentation. In the end, what happened was that one of the newer teachers removed her windbreaker to reveal her prom dress. Then she started reminiscing her graduation night and after that, we all left. Hah! But I got my ticket, lah, I'm gonna sit with 04S31. Hurray for 04S30.5! Oh, I'm at table D11, if you're wondering.

Then I went Daiso to get my sis a few things. On the way out, I couldn't help noticing a Kodak roll of film. I have not seen a Japanese worded roll of film before and so what happened? That's right, I bought two rolls. I hope it's of inferior quality, then it'd look great when I process them. I hope.

Then I got home and bidded successfully for the Nikon Bag I have been talking about. Got it for the same price as a graduation night ticket. Weirdly enough, the feeling of satisfaction from getting the bag is much more than that of the ticket. Hehe. Speaking of BOTH, even though I've got a ticket, I'll still try to be at least a backup photographer for that day. Winson wants to be the backup-backup as well. But if he really wants, I'll let him be the backup, while I go on to be the unofficial one, since I've got a ticket. :D

Okay, getting the bag tomorrow, I should be bringing it to school on Monday. If it's large enough, I might even bring my camera to finish up my existing roll. :)

Okay, that's mostly what happened in my life today. What happened in yours?

PS: I suddenly have an inordinate craving for Old Chang Kee's squid head. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home