Thursday, September 29, 2005

Buy and Sell.

Hello.

Argh! My prelims are like so, screwed. Okay, study study study. The panacea to all education problems.

I guess the most talked about topic around school (or campus, if you're grammatically inclined) is about graduation night. Yes, it's our turn. So fast, lar. I thought orientation was just last week.

Okay. No time to slack already (even though I always say that, I still do otherwise).

Tempted to buy SO many things, but yeah, trying to resist that temptation. Lens hood, reversal rings, another photo bag, more glasses, grad night tickets. Hahaha, I think the only thing I actually need now is the lens hood. Okay. Save save save.

Don't think my class guys are going to grad night, so 04S31 has graciously invited me to join their table. I've an alternate al-cheapo plan- be an official photographer for the event. Haha! I'm killing two birds with one stone. After all, I'd be covering the event as an UNofficial one when I'm there in the first place, so why not concentrate on one task only? But I'm severely lacking in experience. Yes yes yes, and of course equipment wise as well. But most prolly not lah, I don't have a portfolio or anything. Unless I go 24/7/365 shooting after A levels.

Okay, I better slack for awhile more then study. Or at least try to.

Please study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home