Monday, October 10, 2005

Heal Me, I'm Heartsick.

HELLO!

I fell ill over the weekends, but I'm up and running for today. After all, I can't miss the last day we wear a tie to school right? Haha! How true, lah.

Okay, luckily my dad upgraded to digital cable (yay!) so I had the TV to entertain me 24/7 for the past two days. Slacked, in other words. Other than that nothing much happened, except it's the last week of school! So since it was the last Monday for school term, I took the liberty to actually SING the school song. Hurray! And I made it moderately loud, so Brandon, who was in front of me, could hear me. Haha.

Went for dinner at Ruby Road the night before, wanted fishhead steamboat, but there was like 1239850138590128901824908 people waiting there. So we left LOOBIE LOAD and went to Beach Road to have our normal steamboat. Hehhe. One thing I LOVE about Ruby Road is that the back alleys are those of the 70's? It's where you can see spiral staircases, and dirty walls. Dirty as in dirt, grime, and moss. It's so dirty, it looks nice. I LOVE IT. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me. I'll have to go back someday, preferably after A's (duh) and in the morning for some snaps. HEHEHE. But I'll have to find someone who can bring me there. I was thinking of cycling there one day, then I can travel around Singapore as well. And exercise too. Flawless plan, but I didn't factor in the reality that I got lost in Raffles Place MRT station once, so I don't think it will work.

Okay, time to slack + lunch + eat medicine + sleep + study + go school!

4 days till school's out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home