Sunday, November 13, 2005

+2e, -e, nutta.

HELLO.

This shall be a quick update before Physics tomorrow! Kansdfasdkfnklsdfjasdf!!!!!!!!!!111111111111


In short, I'm finished. I'm still memorising them equations and definitions. Luckily it's an afternoon paper, so I can wake up early and do some last minute revisions. Sian man! Hopefully my deal for lens goes through, I can only know the result of the auction at the end of next week. So in like 7 days 30min, I can be jumping for joy (for 2 good reasons: unofficial end of A levels, lens!). I can't wait for that moment.

And Sandra's gonna lend me her lit books after she's done with it. HEHE. That reminds me, I still have Memoirs of a Geisha and Life of Pi still unread. I bought them like during June and I haven't finished either one. Sad!

Okay, mug now. Wish me luck tomorrow!

May the Force be with you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home