Friday, November 11, 2005

and everybody goes pewpewpew.

Aye!

Alright! 3 more exam days and it'd soon be over. Hohoho!

GP was okay, passage for P2 was surprisingly easy. And there was only ONE passage (as opposed to the traditional passage A and B). And they kindly placed summary at the end of the paper, just before AQ. So we could actually finish before the 1.5 hours was up.

Math, well, it's not bad. Just hope I don't have many careless mistakes. Computing was kinda bad. Lots of general topics (computing jargon for out of syllabus). 60-70%, I guess? So what we studied didn't come out. Most of it. The topics which we anticipated to be difficult was terribly easy.

So what's left? Physics, and the second computing paper. After which, shooting, shooting, and more shooting. Speaking of which, nobody has contacted me on my lens posting I posted a few days ago. So I sourced for other lens, and luck has it, I got immediate responses. Haha. So if by the end of the weekend I don't get any offers from my original posting, I should be getting this then.

Until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home