Sunday, November 20, 2005

you'll always be the one i ever need

Dear Diary,

Finishing A's OFFICIALLY in 3 days time. But it finished unofficially 3 days ago. hoho.

Spent the past 2 days slacking at home. I finally intalled DOTA. And continued my BF2. Yes! Was supposed to go WCG yesterday and today, but both buddies couldn't make it. So we SHOULD BE going tomorrow, hopefully. I can pick up my rolls of film from Kim Tian tomorrow too. Hopefully some turned up at all. Hehe.

And 2 more lenses will be added to my collection on Monday 1.01am. If all turns out well. Then I shall send it for servicing, and to upcoming vacation. Hurray!

I didn't know having breaks could be that boring. Maybe it's what I do, but, sooner of later we'll run out of things to do. I've been gaming gaming and gaming non-stop. I need fixes.

So WCG tomorrow. If anyone's going, look out for Starcraft Korean player xellos_kr. He was unbeatable at last year's WCG. If he wins this year, he'll be crowned WCG legend.

Tim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home