Wednesday, November 23, 2005

KA CHING!

Hello all!

This shall be my last post before A levels end. Which is today, lah of course. You think I can tahan for a few days, meh?

That aside, I've just (as in 10 minutes ago) finished watching Shaun Of The Dead again. This time, with my brother. I think he enjoyed it alot. Anyhoo, the first time I watched it was just before my first paper, Math Paper 1 I think. Around the same time too. I think the previous screening was 10.30am to 12pm or something. I really like that show alot. It's somewhat a parody of the Dawn of the Dead series, but set in England, with lots of humorous elements during the entire show. It's funny lah, I like it alot. Of course, the feeling of watching it before my first paper, and watching it again after my last paper is totally different. I noticed I still has this 'butterflies in the tummy' thing, though. Anyhoo, paper's gonna start in like 3.5 hours.

After that, should be following the two friends to FINALLY pick up our rolls of film, then head over the Queenstown to some dude's house to pick up my 2 lenses lenses which I won in auctions. Yay! And the lens from the second link was made around the early '80s. A piece of treasure! So I guess I won't be back till quite late tonight. Finally end of A levels eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home