Tuesday, December 06, 2005

cute girls, games, music.

HELLO2U.

I'm back from Sharity Gift Box, yessiree, it was fun. But uber boring. My company was put to the warehouse, which means packing up the stuff which people donate. But since I was wearing the Primers' uniform, I was basically in charge of taking care of the boys (read: duty officer). Okay, so I slacked from 9am to 3pm. Then we (some boys and I) went to walk around Orchard Road. After that went home.

And we're gonna do the exact same thing tomorrow.

So I'm gonna bring capteh (if i can find one lying around somewhere) and ping pong bats and balls to play tomorrow. Hoho! How fun will it be boy. We seriously hoped that the boys would be put to either collection or delivery, but fate has it they got chosen to pack. Oh well, there's next year.

Okay, friggishly tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home