Wednesday, November 30, 2005

fox.

Hey!

Last post till the end of the weekends. Been super busy with BB stuff, and will continue to be. I'm in charge of next year's recruitment and POP events!

Okay. fast update. Went for youthJam practice today which I super enjoyed. It's been so long since we've got together! And despite our 'rustiness', we still managed to learn a new song today, Planetshaker's Reflector! It's like, OMG WE'RE REALLY JAMMING. Everything came together without taking too much time. I suppose we're learning Hillsong's What The World Will Never Take and Salvation is Here now. Woohoo!

Okay, have to wake up in 5 hours time. Then I'd be on a plane to Penang 3 hours later. It's been like almost 2 years since our family went on a holiday together. Heh. At least I've been to Cambodia last year.

Okay. Check mail + forums then sleep. No gaming for the next few days. :(

Okay, goodnight, and bon voyage (to myself)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home